Compensation & Benefits
Driver pay is based on driving experience and longevity with the company. Our benefits included high quality 100% covered employee health, dental, vision, accident, disability and life insurance. A Simple Retirement Savings option for those who chose to participate of which there is a company match. Additionally we offer company paid cell phone reimbursement. Our benefits and compensation packages beat the typical Industry standard because we know how valuable you are and we won’t treat you like you’re an average employee.
Bonus & Incentives
- Quarterly bonus tied to following factors; Professionalism, Equipment, Safety & Mileage
- Paid Vacation – One to five years is a full week of vacation, after five years is 2 weeks, after ten years is 3 weeks. Possibility of flexibility is on a case by case basis
- Paid Holidays – 3 per year
- PeopleNet Communications Systems
- EFS Fuel Network and PrePass
- Driver Cash Advances
- TWICs Cards Available
- New and Updated Fleet to Include Bunk Heaters in all Trucks
- Company Paid Sirius Satellite Radio in all Trucks
- Courteous Dispatch Staff
As an asset based carrier, understanding and managing the risks of over-the-road trucking is vital to our success. We actively promote a safe working environment both on and off the road, and our strict compliance to regulations and company policies secures our superior safety and maintenance rating.
We know our drivers have lives, families and things to do besides live in the truck for weeks on end while other companies’ dispatchers aren’t considering their welfare. Our dispatchers respect our driver’s personal lives and guarantee home down time.
Requirements for Driver Employment
Drivers must obtain a current Class “A” CDL from the State of Idaho within 30 days of hire and be current on DOT Physical. No major violations or DUI’s in the last 5 years. Must be 23 years or older. Preferred OTR experience of one year or more but will entertain exceptions on a case by case basis. Professional appearance, language and customer service skills are a requirement.
Download Benefits At a Glance Trifold Here!